Posted 22 June 2002 - 03:27 PM
Posted 27 June 2002 - 08:23 AM
first,DMSO supposed to help the transformation of yeast.
I was working with the 2 hybrid and I had the same problems. so what I did is the following:
1) I changed the amont of PEG (40%).
2) I add DMSO when I incubate (1h and 30min)
3) the most important is no wash the cells with TE 1x, left them in the same solution and plate (if the volume is big, centrifuge and take off half of it)
now, following this steps, I have colonies.
I hope that help you and if you have questions, you can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I hope that you indersteand my english
Posted 27 June 2002 - 05:04 PM