I used the protocol to do the frozen sections as follow:
1.Fixed in formalin for 48h
2. Immerge in 10% sucrose for 2h;
3. Immerge in 20% sucrose for 2h;
4. Immerge in 30% sucrose until the tissue drop down to bottom;
5. Immerge in 30% sucrose blended with OCT (50%:50%) for 1h;
6. Immerge in OCT for 1h;
7. make cryosection in 10um.
However, I used dd water to prepare the sucrose solutions instead of PBS. I really want to know if it will severely affect my sample.Thanks a lot
Edited by tantao, 24 March 2010 - 02:30 AM.