• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

This one is horrible

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#31 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:08 AM

I think we can start again another philosophical discussion: the truth about lying part II ( this thread was in the old defunct bioforum).... it depends on who is asking you for this absolute honesty...if it's your girlfriend, then be prepared for a trip to hell afterwards...:P..but then you're already evil so you'd probably even enjoy it...:P....seriously, pito...you'd tell a girl that she has supersized ass? You're definitely a worthy member of our exclusive club...:)...

Edited by casandra, 25 March 2010 - 08:13 AM.

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#32 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:21 AM

I think we can start again another philosophical discussion: the truth about lying part II ( this thread was in the old defunct bioforum).... it depends on who is asking you for this absolute honesty...if it's your girlfriend, then be prepared for a trip to hell afterwards...:P..but then you're already evil so you'd probably even enjoy it...:P....seriously, pito...you'd tell a girl that she has supersized ass? You're definitely a worthy member of our exclusive club...;)...

Well there are countries where such bottoms are preferred and men love it and women like it to have :lol:
Anyway pito, you have to be more convincing and better with your lies ;)
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#33 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

I think we can start again another philosophical discussion: the truth about lying part II ( this thread was in the old defunct bioforum).... it depends on who is asking you for this absolute honesty...if it's your girlfriend, then be prepared for a trip to hell afterwards...:P..but then you're already evil so you'd probably even enjoy it...:P....seriously, pito...you'd tell a girl that she has supersized ass? You're definitely a worthy member of our exclusive club...;)...

Well there are countries where such bottoms are preferred and men love it and women like it to have :lol:
Anyway pito, you have to be more convincing and better with your lies :P

bottoms? oh, the expert speaks...;)....but pito insists that he only tells the honest truth, no matter how brutal it is....

#34 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

bottoms? oh, the expert speaks...;)....but pito insists that he only tells the honest truth, no matter how brutal it is....

Then he needs a g-friend from one of those countries...she'll love him for that :P
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#35 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:05 AM

Then he needs a g-friend from one of those countries...she'll love him for that :P

Good advice, dr H...you can now embark on an alternative career...start a Dear Dr H column in bioforum's newsletter.....:D....

#36 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

I think we can start again another philosophical discussion: the truth about lying part II ( this thread was in the old defunct bioforum).... it depends on who is asking you for this absolute honesty...if it's your girlfriend, then be prepared for a trip to hell afterwards...:P..but then you're already evil so you'd probably even enjoy it...:D....seriously, pito...you'd tell a girl that she has supersized ass? You're definitely a worthy member of our exclusive club...;)...

Good advice, dr H...you can now embark on an alternative career...start a Dear Dr H column in bioforum's newsletter.....:D....

Actually I don't want to take this famous job from you :P You're the bioforum mom :P

#37 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:03 PM

I think we can start again another philosophical discussion: the truth about lying part II ( this thread was in the old defunct bioforum).... it depends on who is asking you for this absolute honesty...if it's your girlfriend, then be prepared for a trip to hell afterwards...:P..but then you're already evil so you'd probably even enjoy it...:D....seriously, pito...you'd tell a girl that she has supersized ass? You're definitely a worthy member of our exclusive club...;)...

Actually I don't want to take this famous job from you :P You're the bioforum mom :P

dr H and Mlle C as bioforum advisers- hah, isn't this the joke of the century? :D...

#38 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:09 PM

dr H and Mlle C as bioforum advisers- hah, isn't this the joke of the century? :D...

But I'm just one of the hecklers, I share this job with pito, just to irritate you :D

#39 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

dr H and Mlle C as bioforum advisers- hah, isn't this the joke of the century? ;)...

But I'm just one of the hecklers, I share this job with pito, just to irritate you :lol:

;)...that's good, I can smash your heads together just like the two stooges :P...don't you have another joke to post here?

#40 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:34 PM

One of your nightmares:

Posted Image
;)

#41 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

;) how did you know? And it's probably the same test that you've to take when you enter Hades...it's called globalisation of sorts...:lol:

Edited by casandra, 25 March 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#42 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

because I know you...a little bit :lol:

#43 swanny

swanny

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 367 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

I think we can start again another philosophical discussion: the truth about lying part II ( this thread was in the old defunct bioforum).... it depends on who is asking you for this absolute honesty...if it's your girlfriend, then be prepared for a trip to hell afterwards...:D..but then you're already evil so you'd probably even enjoy it...:P....seriously, pito...you'd tell a girl that she has supersized ass? You're definitely a worthy member of our exclusive club...:lol:...

So what if she has a really big donkey? Ohhh, you meant the OTHER type of ass. My mistake.

But back to the bad jokes:
An Englishman, An Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks up and says:

"What is this, some kind of sick joke?"
Heart disease kills more women than breast cancer, but heart attack symptoms differ from men's symptoms. Get to know your heart... it could save your life.

#44 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

..that's not the complete sick joke swanny....it goes like this: A blonde, a brunette, a redhead, a vicar, a priest, a rabbi, two giraffes and a duck, a farmer, a lawyer, an accountant, a Mexican, an Indian, a Chinaman, an Irishman, an Englishman an American,and a Scotsman walked into a bar. So you can just imagine what the barman said...:D

Here's another horrible one:

The car sped off the highway, went through the guardrail, rolled down a cliff, bounced off a tree and finally shuddered to a stop. A passing motorist, who had witnessed the entire accident, helped the miraculously unharmed driver out of the wreck.
"Good lord, mister," he gasped, "Are you drunk?"
"Of course," said the man, brushing the dirt from his suit. "What the hell do you think I am ... a stunt driver?"

:D

Edited by casandra, 26 March 2010 - 12:01 PM.

#45 gfischer

gfischer

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 195 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

The world's worst joke:

Three guys walk into a bar....

it hurt.
Above all things, if kindness is your king,
then heaven will be yours, before you meet your end

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.