• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Advice needed for Benchtop centrifuge

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

Dear All,
Recently our lab's microcentrifuge (for 1.5ml eppendorf tube) had brokendown and we are planning to get one. :)
Since we are in tight budget, we want to search for an economic one.

Any (brand) suggestions?
Thanks...

:(

Adrian

Edited by adrian kohsf, 20 January 2010 - 07:42 PM.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

#2 mdfenko

mdfenko

an elder

• Active Members
  • 2,781 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:56 AM

how about used (and refurbished). then you can get one that was expensive but now affordable.

there are a number of dealers of used lab equipment, like long island scientific, lab-x and sci-bay.

Edited by mdfenko, 21 January 2010 - 09:03 AM.

talent does what it can
genius does what it must
i do what i get paid to do

#3 Adrian K

Adrian K

• Global Moderators
  • 708 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

how about used (and refurbished). then you can get one that was expensive but now affordable.

there are a number of dealers of used lab equipment, like long island scientific, lab-x and sci-bay.

Hi mdfenko,
Thanks for your info but all the 3 company is not located in (and shipment will not reach) my country...
Perhaps I am really out of luck this time...

Adrian
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

#4 mdfenko

mdfenko

an elder

• Active Members
  • 2,781 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

hi adrian,

i did not give an exhaustive listing of used labware distributers. you can google for more and narrow the list down to businesses in your part of the world.
talent does what it can
genius does what it must
i do what i get paid to do

#5 Adrian K

Adrian K

• Global Moderators
  • 708 posts
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:04 PM

Thanks mdfenko.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.