• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Lab permanent marker

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gleb.kudr

gleb.kudr

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hello!

We want to order some good quality permanent markers for plastic tubes (possibly freezed&covered with condensate).

In addition - we want this markers not to have a vendor logo on their surface since we want to make a logo ourselves :o

May be you could tell me, where I can buy it?

#2 mdfenko

mdfenko

an elder emeritus

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

nalge-nunc sells the [url="http://www.opticsplanet.net/nalge-nunc-cryomarker-black-pk4-6313-0020.html"]cryomarker[/url].

it has a fine point that is perfect for writing on tubes and is permanent (or, as permanent as any other).

they also have their [url="http://www.opticsplanet.net/nalge-nunc-cryoware-marker-set-pk-4-6313-0010.html"]cryoware marker set[/url].
talent does what it can
genius does what it must
i do what i get paid to do

#3 phage434

phage434

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 2,747 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

We use Sharpie Ultra Fine Tip markers, available in ordinary office supply stores. I don't know if they are available to be customized, but they are cheaper and as good or better than the "lab marker" markers.

#4 leelee

leelee

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 652 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:14 AM

We also use Sharpies, and I know you can have them customised because I have one on my desk with Sharpie etc on the one side and a company name and logo on the other :blink:

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.