• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Question on wired PCR

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iseeyou

iseeyou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

Dear all,
I am here to ask a strange PCR result? I do one multi-plex PCR with bioline enzyme. I use 94 degree to denature the DNA. The results I got is very strange. I always can see a big smear smear from the DNA loading well to DNA ladder 2 kb position. I don't how this things happens.
Maybe some one you here can give me some adivce to give ride of it. I have used the same template to do another PCR and the results are very specific.
Thanks you all in advance and happy new year. :o
Attached you can see how the picture looks like.

Attached Thumbnails

• Gel_PCR.jpg

#2 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

Do you experience such incident when individual primer pairs from the multiplex were used?
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.