• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a lab that performs tissue dissociation / cell isolation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Carlton H

Carlton H

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hi, everyone!

I'm looking for a few labs which perform tissue dissociation for the harvesting of whole, isolated cells. We are looking to get independent, unbiased verification of the worthiness of a piece of equipment for this purpose. In exchange, you would receive the instrument at an extremely deep discount (or potentially no cost whatsoever) and we would provide all the necessary consumables, etc., at no charge.

If you are interested, please send me a message or e-mail me at carlton@nextadvance.com for more details. Please include your institutional e-mail as well as the type(s) of tissue you work with. If you know someone else that you think may be interested, please pass on the message.

Thanks,
-Carlton
NextAdvance
Reliable laboratory instruments for the life sciences, designed to enable you to work more effectively and increase productivity. Check us out!

If my answers help you, please take a moment to check out our site and see if any of our products would help you as well! Thanks!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.