• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My day today

• Please log in to reply
596 replies to this topic

#1 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

Aries :

You may be proud of yourself for being so practical today, even if your fantasies are tempting you to avoid your responsibilities. Unfortunately, you might not be as grounded as you think. It could take someone else to point out what you are missing. Don't be defensive; although the feedback may seem harsh at first, you will ultimately be more productive if you are open to hearing what is being said.

so, go ahead guys. Point out what I am missing! :P

Edited by Nabi, 10 December 2009 - 04:48 PM.

Simple living, highnot thinking

#2 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:57 PM

Aries :

You may be proud of yourself for being so practical today, even if your fantasies are tempting you to avoid your responsibilities. Unfortunately, you might not be as grounded as you think. It could take someone else to point out what you are missing. Don't be defensive; although the feedback may seem harsh at first, you will ultimately be more productive if you are open to hearing what is being said.

so, go ahead guys. Point out what I am missing! :P

Hmmmmm I should be able to help, but now I can't think of anything- are you missing tantamen perhaps?
AQUARIUS- That famous intellect of yours is all fired up and ready to go today -- so make the most of it! You may dream up a hot new project or just see an obvious solution that everyone else has missed.
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#3 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hmmmmm I should be able to help, but now I can't think of anything- are you missing tantamen perhaps?
AQUARIUS- That famous intellect of yours is all fired up and ready to go today -- so make the most of it! You may dream up a hot new project or just see an obvious solution that everyone else has missed.

Perfect day to do some stats, LiL or plan a new project.

and, tantanmen is sitting on my desk right now. 7-11 has tantanmen here. How about up there?

Edited by Nabi, 10 December 2009 - 07:09 PM.

#4 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:41 PM

and, tantanmen is sitting on my desk right now. 7-11 has tantanmen here. How about up there?

It is...
Tantamen- I'm not sure, I'm having kimchi nabe tonight
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#5 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

It is...
Tantamen- I'm not sure, I'm having kimchi nabe tonight

oh that's one of my favourites LiL-san......just think of me while eating it :P.....are we supposed to post our zodiac prediction for the day here?
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#6 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

I'd like to see yours? how did it match up to your day? :P

#7 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:53 PM

mine too. This year I haven't had chance to have Kimchi nabe till now except one occasion . .

U can put anything that predicts what U r going to do that day (not the weather report) and come back later and tell us how well it went.

#8 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

for sure mine will say...don't procrastinate....so I'll post mine tomorrow...

I have already bestowed you guys with my royal presence as a tsumaranai mono ( a little self-deprecation there) but I need to take my royal leave now to retire to my royal chamber for my royal sleep...oyasuminasai and happy POETS day, LiL-san and BB-san...don't work too hard...
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#9 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

Aries :

Something you've wanted for a while could become more important as your desires intensify today. You might even feel as if you won't be able to satisfy your current needs, which could increase your drive even more. Paradoxically, the harder you push now, the longer it will take to reach your goal. Relax and enjoy what you have instead of trying for more.

means no statistics today! Hurray!! Am off to watch a movie.

#10 Vini

Vini

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 178 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

ok guys! my zodiac prediction for 2day was:

Scorpio:
You are hungry for spiritual knowledge today. You feel a strong need to know where you are going internally. All this soul searching will definitely help you touch base with yourself and set things right. Go ahead and look within and bring out the best that is in you.

well, I did do some soul searching but I think i hv misplaced it somewhere....... :) :lol:

Edited by DRN, 12 December 2009 - 05:05 AM.

#11 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,519 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:57 AM

This one is for me:
"If you never liked sprouts before, try them again. Your tastes may have changed. Whilst bad things can happen in quick succession, it takes an absolute genius to screw up an entire life within 30 minutes."
:)
Aquarius
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#12 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:07 AM

:lol:

#13 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

Aries :

You may be a jumble of mixed emotions today as your needs conflict with those close to you. It might feel as if there's no easy fix because you won't be satisfied with any of the apparent choices in front of you. Luckily, there could be a way out of your current dilemma, but you cannot discover it unless you are willing to step outside of the box. Unconventional thinking can lead you to a surprising solution.

karaoke box?

#14 Vini

Vini

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 178 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

Scorpio:

Today you can expect to bump into old friends, or come across them on the internet unexpectedly. Small, unexpected reunions are indicated today! Take time today to catch up on old times and laugh together about your shared memories. These are called happy accidents and you should enjoy them to the fullest. Keep in touch with the friends you become reacquainted with today.

Hmm.........so i will b online the whole day through, looking for my frnd....y'day was for soul-searching n 2day for frnd searching............Good God!!!! i guess this is what my research wud b all about!

N Nabs, how bout Pandora's box n taking out some other hidden thing.....????

#15 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:38 PM

looks like some prince charming coming to ur door on a horse . ..

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.