• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Where is Casandra??

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Maddie

Maddie

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

Where are you lady? Miss you here
Theory is when we know everything and nothing is working. Practice is when everything is working and nobody knows why. Here, we combine theory and practice. Nothing is working and nobody knows why.

A. Einstein

#2 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:03 PM

:rolleyes:...hey, other lady.....so what's up? And how nice.....a thread with my name in it....so why am I being missed?
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#3 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:07 PM

:blink:...hey, other lady.....so what's up? And how nice.....a thread with my name in it....so why am I being missed?

and isn't she most often here...at least my gut feeling? :P Statistics please bioforum... :rolleyes:
(but most important is that she's here at all) B)

A single lie is reproachable; a million lies is a statistic.
D. J. T.

#4 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

:P...hey, other lady.....so what's up? And how nice.....a thread with my name in it....so why am I being missed?

and isn't she most often here...at least my gut feeling? :P Statistics please bioforum... ;)

:wacko:...but you're also here as often, dr H....and I've to ration my time between saving the world and chitchatting here with you and the other guys...I shld get a plaque for this at least, bioforum...:lol:

#5 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:20 PM

:P...hey, other lady.....so what's up? And how nice.....a thread with my name in it....so why am I being missed?

and isn't she most often here...at least my gut feeling? B) Statistics please bioforum... :P

:wacko:...but you're also here as often, dr H....and I've to ration my time between saving the world and chitchatting here with you and the other guys...I shld get a plaque for this at least, bioforum...:lol:

well you have 600 posts more than me in almost the same time :P ...I guess there's not much time left for saving the world...perhaps you should write a weekly goal setting form for this, and a result form too ;)

D. J. T.

#6 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:30 PM

B)...hey, other lady.....so what's up? And how nice.....a thread with my name in it....so why am I being missed?

and isn't she most often here...at least my gut feeling? :P Statistics please bioforum... :P

:wacko:...but you're also here as often, dr H....and I've to ration my time between saving the world and chitchatting here with you and the other guys...I shld get a plaque for this at least, bioforum...;)

well you have 600 posts more than me in almost the same time B) ...I guess there's not much time left for saving the world...perhaps you should write a weekly goal setting form for this, and a result form too :P

but that only means I write more and think fast and type faster :lol:...besides, I've a lot of junk to unload anyways...and a weekly setting of goals...ppfftt...those are only for the undecisive, undermotivated procrastinators who have a lot of free time to squander...like you...:D...

#7 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

and isn't she most often here...at least my gut feeling? B) Statistics please bioforum... :P
(but most important is that she's here at all) :D

:wacko:...but you're also here as often, dr H....and I've to ration my time between saving the world and chitchatting here with you and the other guys...I shld get a plaque for this at least, bioforum...;)

well you have 600 posts more than me in almost the same time B) ...I guess there's not much time left for saving the world...perhaps you should write a weekly goal setting form for this, and a result form too :P

but that only means I write more and think fast and type faster :lol:...besides, I've a lot of junk to unload anyways...and a weekly setting of goals...ppfftt...those are only for the undecisive, undermotivated procrastinators who have a lot of free time to squander...like you...:D...

But I've enough time to squander, I'm not to save the world, that's your task and it's a quite urgent one...so hurry up. B)
I drink some wine and wait for the result...let's see if you were finally successful. Otherwise I hitch a lift , that means I use my electronic sub-etha signalling device for a ship... B)

D. J. T.

#8 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

B)...hey, other lady.....so what's up? And how nice.....a thread with my name in it....so why am I being missed?

and isn't she most often here...at least my gut feeling? B) Statistics please bioforum... B)

well you have 600 posts more than me in almost the same time :D ...I guess there's not much time left for saving the world...perhaps you should write a weekly goal setting form for this, and a result form too :P

But I've enough time to squander, I'm not to save the world, that's your task and it's a quite urgent one...so hurry up. :D
I drink some wine and wait for the result...let's see if you were finally successful. Otherwise I hitch a lift , that means I use my electronic sub-etha signalling device for a ship... :P

well, the aliens won't give you a lift so forget about the signalling device...and are you sure you don't need any saving? Actually, I'm tired now...all this talk about planning and thinking of saving the world makes me wanna sit back and relax first...the world can wait a bit....:P...

#9 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:50 AM

where is the answer to this thread?
Simple living, highnot thinking

#10 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

there is no final and definite answer, that's the trick...(and cas is anyway to busy and volatile... :o )

D. J. T.

#11 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:24 AM

I thought there would be geo coordinates of her location. :o Anyways, Casandra is always everywhere. . . sometimes I feel she is the Intelligent designer they so much talk of.
Simple living, highnot thinking

#12 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 December 2009 - 10:44 AM

:o...blasphemous but a bit funny....let's just say I am where the action is....and if there's no action, then I'll think of some ways to bring some in....:)...hope there's something happening wherever you guys are..otherwise, give me a shout......

#13 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:11 PM

Idolisation is dangerous...though a pantheism is an interesting concept...but casey would be more the chaotic and playful designer...and of course "runs with the hare and hunts with the hounds" :lol:

D. J. T.

#14 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:18 PM

:lol: HEY...where did the "intelligent" go? I prefer the animateur or precisely, animatrice label (and altruistic as an add-on since I don't get paid for this)......so which are you, dr H: one of the hare or the hounds? ;)...

#15 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

:lol: HEY...where did the "intelligent" go? I prefer the animateur or precisely, animatrice label (and altruistic as an add-on since I don't get paid for this)......so which are you, dr H: one of the hare or the hounds? ;)...

But intelligent design is a delusion, isn't it? :lol: And I'm the hedgehog sitting nearby and laughing about the rushing ... :P

D. J. T.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.