• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Abtibody Suppliers/Manufacturers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AntibodyGeek

AntibodyGeek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

Hi,
I am looking for labs (be it academic or biotech) who would be interested in commercializing their antibodies.We over 24 years of experience in providing diagnostic industry and research community with quality antigens and we would like to collaborate with your lab if you produce antibodies.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
AntibodyGeek

#2 ozlem

ozlem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:20 AM

Hi,
I am looking for labs (be it academic or biotech) who would be interested in commercializing their antibodies.We over 24 years of experience in providing diagnostic industry and research community with quality antigens and we would like to collaborate with your lab if you produce antibodies.
AntibodyGeek

Hi AntibodyGeek,
I'm new in immunology and i want to produce antibody. would you help me? :unsure:

#3 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
Excellent

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hi,
AntibodyGeek

Hi AntibodyGeek,
I'm new in immunology and i want to produce antibody. would you help me? :unsure:

that post is two years old.. I doubt you will get any reply..
Maybe its better you make a new post yourself with your questions in it.
If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some then not ask and stay stupid.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.