• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Companies that synthesize peptide antibodies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NYC_learn

NYC_learn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:42 AM

Hi All

I am currently trying to determine which company is the most efficient in generating peptide antibodies.
Any inputs or success stories that may help me decide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HD

#2 wirly

wirly

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Hi All

I am currently trying to determine which company is the most efficient in generating peptide antibodies.
Any inputs or success stories that may help me decide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HD

Do you mean a company to synthesize peptides with which to generate antibodies, or a company to generate antibodies using synthesiszed peptides?

For peptide synthesis, we have had good luck with Genscript, and they are cheap.
For antibody generation we have used a local company, QED, for rabbit polyclonal, but there are tons of decent producers, hopefully someone else hase experience to offer.

#3 NYC_learn

NYC_learn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:00 PM

Thanks Wirly

I did mean companies that synthesis the peptide and generate the Ab. Since there are so many I have been asked to figure out one that is most efficient! B)

Hope to learn more from other folks experience.

#4 Prep!

Prep!

Am I me???!!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:59 PM

Antibodies from R&D systems are good.. i dunno iof the syshtesize pepides though!!
Support bacteria - They are the only culture some people have!!!
Cheers!!!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.