• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Need help to select products of migration and invasion assay from BD Biosciences

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hui Hui

Hui Hui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to perform tumor cell migration and invasion assay after tumor cells transfected with miRNA for my master study. I like to purchase migration and invasion assay kit from BD Biosciences but somehow the website is so confusing to me that make me chouldn't select and purchase their products. Anyone did this assay before and using BD Biosciences products before? In BD website, they are BD Biocoat, BD falcon and BD falcon fluoroBlok, which one should i select since my lab do not have any fluorescent microscope or fluorescent detector and i just like to do manual count under light microscope after cells staining. Btw, im going to work on 2 cell lines only which do not have a lot samples, so should i purchase individual cell culture insert or multiwell insert system? I am so confusing with this website :). what is companion TC plates? Feeder tray? Should i purchase? Which product should i buy for migration assay? and also which product for invasion assay?

Thanks a lot!!!!

-Hui Hui-

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.