• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Pressure Cells / Capillary Loaders

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Carlton H

Carlton H

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:15 AM

Stifled by the price of chromatography columns?

For the price of just 2 or 3 LC columns, you can have all you need to pack your own!

No more paying hundreds of dollars per column – just get any solid-phase packing material you want to use and cut your desired length of capillary. Packing your capillary is then just a very simple 5-step process that anyone can do with our PC-series pressure cells / capillary loaders! Once you realize how easy and cheap it is to pack your own columns, you’ll be appalled at how much you were paying.

Need an efficient, low-cost way to inject samples for mass spec?

With the PC-series pressure cells, you can load your sample into a mass spectrometer directly from a standard microcentrifuge tube or small scintillation vial. No contact with metallic surfaces which could absorb your scarce proteins, and no transfer loss!

I'm telling you this now for a good reason (I could've just posted this months ago, BUT...)

Prices were just reduced, and on top of that ALL PC-SERIES PRESSURE CELLS $100 are OFF THROUGH OCTOBER 16TH!!! Just mention coupon code “NAPC09”

The PC-series pressure cells are some of the most reliable, high-quality pressure cells on the market, and we can still manufacture them at a low cost to pass on the savings!
• High-Quality – Swagelok fittings and valves, nickel-coated body, top-of-the-line manufacturing processes
• Reliable – Simple and rugged design, no moving parts
• High-Value – almost 50% less than competitors
• Risk-Free – 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee, 2-year warranty

Click here to see all of our PC-series pressure cells!

If you have any questions, I would gladly help you out! Feel free to message me here or just shoot me an e-mail at carlton*at*nextadvance.com.

Cheers,
-Carlton
NextAdvance
Reliable laboratory instruments for the life sciences, designed to enable you to work more effectively and increase productivity. Check us out!

If my answers help you, please take a moment to check out our site and see if any of our products would help you as well! Thanks!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.