• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

casandra

nope, we were talking about the bright and sunny places where a rich guy can take you to and the warm oven and the bright artificial lights of a poor guy's flat...lol...
Apr 10 2009 11:31 AM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

Aren't we talking about Venice? The real and the Las Vegas copy?
Apr 10 2009 11:22 AM
Photo

hobglobin

I only sell certificates of ownership, that's the trick ;-)
Apr 10 2009 11:13 AM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

but I doubt if they'd have the megabucks to buy what you're selling....
Apr 10 2009 10:40 AM
Photo

casandra

are we still talking about lights? Real copies or kitschy ones?
Apr 10 2009 10:36 AM
Photo

hobglobin

That's another sales pitch: An ideal place for loners, mavericks, weirdos and of course evil scientists, where they can work undisturbed on their plans.
Apr 10 2009 06:31 AM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

omg..the ideal place for you..lol...that's very good marketing there..
Apr 09 2009 02:25 PM
Photo

hobglobin

A bright sunny place without annoying neighbours. Unaltered nature or kind of nature lol.
And dead silence.
Apr 09 2009 02:04 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

There's a difference between the real and the kitschy copy.
Apr 09 2009 02:01 PM
Photo

casandra

and what's wrong with the swooning songs of the gondoliers...they'd brighten up your dark days...
Apr 09 2009 01:55 PM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

on the moon, eh? They're probably worth as much as your soul...but that's another topic ..lol..so how are you promoting this "investment opportunity"?
Apr 09 2009 01:50 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

I saw it, and I didn't liked it. But Venice is a nice town, but only in autumn when the lights are not bright but gloomy and misty.
Apr 09 2009 01:44 PM
Photo

casandra

lol...oh yeah, that's what poor guys would prefer..a warm oven and incandescent lights....I guess you've never seen the Wynn or the Venetian..lots of light there too...
Apr 09 2009 01:39 PM
Photo

hobglobin

Actually I'm owned by a sheik, but my soul...but that's another topic, I leave it out here. And for investors, I still have some undeveloped real estates on the moon. Now for sale and worth the money.
Apr 09 2009 01:31 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

wasn't that the small, self-important, in the dark tarted up city that looks by day like a shanty town? I guess I#d prefer a warm oven and a bright, full-spectrum light at home lol.
Apr 09 2009 01:23 PM
Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.