• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

casandrahobglobin

you're sounding scared now dr H or is it resignation..oops.... what's that I hear? The sound of resistance falling on the ground and crumbling into a million pieces...and wait a minute..it's forming a word....f...u...t...i...l...e...
LOL
Mar 21 2009 02:05 PM
Photo

casandra

oh, but you're so cheap...not even some chocolates (but not the cheap kind, eh)?
Mar 21 2009 02:00 PM
Photo

hobglobin

I know <wacko>. But you'll not overcome resistance that easy...
Mar 21 2009 01:58 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

We pay with attention, interest (and some mean heckles of course) and perhaps acknowledge you with applause. You cannot expect more.
Mar 21 2009 01:54 PM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

Strength is irrelevant (esp the eyes and the ears)....
Resistance is futile.....
Mar 21 2009 01:51 PM
Photo

casandra

for free? I don't think so...I may be a peudo-artist but I still need to get paid for my peudo-artistic attempts..lol...
Mar 21 2009 01:48 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

Then start the thread please lol. We're all looking forward to it.
Mar 21 2009 01:35 PM
Photo

hobglobin

Well, here's one dwarf you won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox.
Mar 21 2009 01:34 PM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

so dr H...what exactly is the subject of this riveting discussion? Aren't we talking about dwarves?
Mar 21 2009 01:22 PM
Photo

casandra

read, search and then bookmark? ppfftt...what for? When I can compose them myself- The Bioforum Elegies..lol...
Mar 21 2009 01:20 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

Wouldn't you do the same? ;-)
Mar 21 2009 12:55 PM
Photo

casandra

I bet you read Goethe just to find dem innuendos..and then bookmark all the pages..lol...
Mar 21 2009 11:53 AM
Photo

hobglobin

What goes around, comes around. lol
And the characteristics you mentioned are not subject of the discussion at the moment (though they might be perhaps possibly correct, at least partly. ;-)
Mar 21 2009 11:42 AM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

tedious? you called me tedious? your imagination took a holiday just now? how about Totally Terrific, Tantalising, Talented, Thrilling, etc..and you're still a DOM- Dastardly Old Man...lol...
Mar 21 2009 11:34 AM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

Goethe could add the sexual innuendos lol, his writings are full of them.
Mar 21 2009 05:44 AM
Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.