• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

casandra

and don't forget rich guys who can bring them to those warm and sunny places..<wacko>
Apr 09 2009 12:41 PM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

I think you're spreading a lot of misinformation here...aren't you already owned by the Japanese? And most naive investors will be investing in something else like ladies shoes and matching hand bags....we can never leave home without those...:)...
Apr 09 2009 12:24 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

These blood-thirsty ones are like spoilt women: they love warm, sunny places lol
Apr 09 2009 12:16 PM
Photo

casandra

but not your blood-thirsty favourites....you don't want to meet them in a dark alley..lol...
Apr 09 2009 12:11 PM
Photo

hobglobin

That was an unimportant technical glitch, some naive managers. We kicked them out. Now everything is fine and we expect good commercial operations and lots of new naive investors.
Apr 09 2009 08:00 AM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

I agree that bugs are cuter (and I'm sure that you meant it in general :-) )
Apr 09 2009 07:53 AM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

but sweetie, didn't you and your second name with the triple A rating declared bankrupcy just recently?
and you and you kin had to cough up millions to the SEC......perhaps instead of investment banking, you should've just stuck to biologicals like spider venom...:lol:...
Apr 08 2009 07:21 PM
Photo

casandra

you're agreeing to what? to the no differences or that you're not as cute as your bugs...LOL....
Apr 08 2009 01:52 PM
Photo

hobglobin

Trust me darling, Lehman is my second name. AAA+ rating, and as excessive interest some spider venom for your subprime brewages ;-)
Apr 08 2009 01:52 PM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

a debt plan? But you are subprime so I can't take that chance....how about some butler duties for let's say 10 years in exchange....lol..
Apr 08 2009 01:30 PM
Photo

hobglobin

I'll never give up my beloved pets. What about some very sound debt obligations?
Apr 08 2009 01:25 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

As an exception I agree to this. I guess the first time at all here.
Apr 08 2009 01:22 PM
Photo

casandra

you do have a point (for once) but bugs are definitely cuter...
Apr 08 2009 01:12 PM
Photo

casandrahobglobin

as I had already advised you before (btw, I'm also a financial consultant) you may have to liquidate some of your assets...like your beaver-eating spider......just think about it...
Apr 08 2009 01:11 PM
Photo

hobglobincasandra

Bugs and humans, where is the difference?
Apr 08 2009 03:45 AM
Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.