There have been 11 items by Inbox (Search limited from 20-November 18)
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating:...
- Dec 09 2014 03:25 PM by Inbox
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Apr 26 2014 05:23 AM by Inbox
“I'm just the librarian. I can only give you the books. I can't give you the answers."
- Sep 16 2013 08:11 AM by Inbox
“All great events hang by a single thread. The clever man...
- Jul 24 2013 07:58 AM by Inbox
Temptation usually comes in through a door that has delibaretly been left open.
- May 24 2013 08:57 PM by Inbox
“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
- May 02 2013 06:52 AM by Inbox
Do not be afraid; our fate can not be taken from us; it is a gift.
- Dec 20 2012 12:34 AM by Inbox
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's...
- Dec 18 2012 12:07 AM by Inbox
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.
- Dec 17 2012 07:30 AM by Inbox
People don't expect too much from literature. They just want to know they're not alone with being confused.
- Dec 13 2012 10:29 AM by Inbox
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
- Dec 08 2012 12:29 AM by Inbox