• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

Richard.21's Content

There have been 2 items by Richard.21 (Search limited from 15-April 20)

Sort by                Order  

#176212 Ct values plotting

Posted by Richard.21 on 03 August 2015 - 01:10 AM in PCR, RT-PCR and Real-Time PCR

Dear Colleagues,

I am having troubles to build a fold amplification curve based on CT-values from qRT-PCR. I have my infected cells with starting point of 12 hs pos infection until 192 hs pos infection. I tried to use the 2^ddCT formula but I ended up with strange values and the plotting was not ok.  My ideia is to analyze the fold amplification over the infection period, this means each 24 hours.

Could anyone help me with these RT-PCR problem?

Please let me know if I am posting in a wrong session.

Best,

Richard

#175760 Viral Quantification

Posted by Richard.21 on 08 July 2015 - 08:31 AM in PCR, RT-PCR and Real-Time PCR

Hello Everyone, I new in this world of qRT-PCR and I need to quantify Influenza viral samples . Those are cell supernatants. For this as far as I could understood the method is the absolute quantification. I made a stand curve based on viral dilution then I ran the standard curve together with my samples. My question is how can I analyse these data? How to estimate the viral load? I really appreciate any help. THx

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.