• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

eagertolearn's Content

There have been 4 items by eagertolearn (Search limited from 19-July 18)

Sort by                Order  

#12777 How to prepare azacytidine stock solution

Posted by eagertolearn on 22 March 2005 - 06:48 PM in DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

i am pretty sure azaC is unstable in solution. Read the Sigma product sheet. It is available online. It would be wise, even if painful to weigh out a little quantity and make a fresh stock everytime.

Any comments.

#12703 Isolation of collagen matrix

Posted by eagertolearn on 21 March 2005 - 08:55 PM in Cell Biology

Is anyone aware of a amethod to separate secreted collagen/matrix from osteoblast cells like MC3TC cells or the like..or can it be purchased from a vendor?

Thanks.

#10740 How to find promoter sequence for methylation study

Posted by eagertolearn on 03 February 2005 - 08:42 PM in DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

Thank you very much!! I have one more query..Is there a way to do this using the Entrez gateway? The problem is my boss trusts ncbi more than anything else..thank you very much again!

#10734 How to find promoter sequence for methylation study

Posted by eagertolearn on 03 February 2005 - 05:22 PM in DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

This is the URL to my gene of interest.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....nk&val=14579058

I am trying to estimate the promoter region of this gene so that I can do Meth specific PCR on the promoter..the promoter region of this gene has not been positively identified..but the exon information is known. I am new to this field.. Could anyone please help me out, preferably using step by step directions if possible.

Thank you!!!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.