• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

quackers's Content

There have been 3 items by quackers (Search limited from 22-July 18)

Sort by                Order  

#61861 ELISA with DMSO

Posted by quackers on 09 March 2010 - 09:14 AM in ELISA and Immunoassay

after the reaction can you sample the unbound fraction and subtract from what was added?

also pierce protein assay may help.

I will have very low levels of protein so i think an ELISA is the only option to quantify it. I was going to assay the unbound supernatant from the reaction but for completeness i wanted to quantify what is actually on the polymer. Would DMSO be compatible with an ELISA?

#61666 ELISA with DMSO

Posted by quackers on 08 March 2010 - 09:20 AM in ELISA and Immunoassay

Hi,
I am a beginner in the area of ELISAs and was hoping that someone could help me with a query i was having. I am working to conjugate a protein to a polymer and i want to assess how much protein i have conjugated. In order to do this i need to detach the protein and the polymer and the least damaging solvent i can use for this is DMSO! I was wondering is it possible to add my sample dissolved in pure DMSO to an ELISA plate or would DMSO ruin the plate?
Thanks for any help / advice people can give.

#27016 Vitamin D Question? Please Help

Posted by quackers on 18 June 2009 - 04:21 AM in General Lab Techniques

Hi All,
Im a newbie to the forum and was hoping that someone would be able to help me with this never ending quest of mine in relation to vitamin D. I have ordered in choleciferol (What i thought was vitamin D) and have since discovered that it is actually a vitamin D precursor. Does anyone have any knowledge of vitamin D and its in vitro functions. I am looking for info on the different types and where is the cheapest place to source them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.