• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  
  • Start New Topic

(View All Videos) Toggle BioVideo

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  mdfenko : (06 July - 05:25 AM) a belated happy birthday, toejam. i hope it went as well as you wanted.
@  hobglobin : (05 July - 09:32 AM) happy birthday Toejam
@  gvbdxz : (30 June - 01:36 AM) Yay I'm finally allowed access to the shoutbox ! Never used Publon, just checked it out. It seems nice, expcept that I don't review.
@  pito : (27 June - 08:12 AM) eum, I was thinking it was a website were they review papers... Maybe I'll have to check it again haha
@  Curtis : (27 June - 04:58 AM) I think you can have resume of what you have reviewed, or something like that. They were interviewed by Nature
@  pito : (27 June - 03:53 AM) I actually never heard of it.. whats the goal? I am a bit confused? People review already published papers? Or?
@  Curtis : (26 June - 11:08 PM) Has anybody registered with Publon?I don't mean to advertise for them, I'm just asking.
@  hobglobin : (17 June - 08:29 AM) wow today only one new spam-account... :D
@  mdfenko : (15 June - 03:33 AM) a belated happy birthday trof
@  hobglobin : (14 June - 08:58 AM) Happy Birthday Trof, hopefully you had a great day :)
@  hobglobin : (14 June - 08:57 AM) just flagged almost three dozen spam accounts...WTF???
@  thekid : (10 June - 12:39 PM) I am trying to set up a biobanking up and running for stool, urine, blood from patients. These samples will be used for future studies of microbiome, molecular biomarkers. We are still figuring out what is the best way to go about doing this, if anyone has information or have been involved in such things please message me.
@  thekid : (10 June - 12:36 PM) Does anyone here work with biobanking of tissue and human samples????
@  pito : (02 June - 08:17 AM) :) no laughing girls then, this time! haha
@  Curtis : (31 May - 03:26 AM) I lectured a cloning class today, everything went normal as always.
@  Curtis : (06 May - 04:00 AM) I am normally calm too. In the middle of my presentation a girl started laughing at something.I got distracted and lost words.
@  pito : (05 May - 09:59 PM) I am one of those lucky ones: I pretty much never have any panic or fear or whatever you call it... one might say I even enjoy presenting haha
@  Curtis : (26 April - 04:54 AM) I had panic attack during my talk, first time after like 5 years. I really wanted to escape from the room. haha
@  Ameya P : (24 April - 02:31 AM) They sound like they know what they are doing. They don't want to pull the world down.
@  Ameya P : (24 April - 02:30 AM) “If you want to do it in normal embryos, you need to be close to 100%,” Huang says. “That’s why we stopped. We still think it’s too immature.”

Protocols and Techniques Forums

General Lab Techniques

Biochemistry

Research Idea, Design and Collaboration

Cell Biology

Tissue and Cell Culture

Stem Cell

Flow Cytometry

Molecular Biology

Molecular Cloning

PCR, RT-PCR and Real-Time PCR

Protein and Proteomics

SDS-PAGE and Western Blotting

Immunology

Microbiology

Genetics and Genomics

DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

Macroarray and Microarray

Neuroscience

Animal and Zoology

Hematology

Chemistry

Products and Vendors Discussion

Molecular Biology Products

Immunology Products

Cell Biology Products

Lab Equipments

Free Stuff

The Next Phase of Science - Paper Writing and Publishing

Grantsmanship

Paper Request

• 2,639 topics 3,329 replies

Sit Back and Relax

Chit Chat

Venting and Counseling

Lab Jokes

Be a Geek

Interest Groups

• 72 topics 905 replies

Everything about BioForum

News and Views

BioForum Guide

Suggestion

News and Announcements

Board Discussion

• 0 topics 0 replies

New Articles from J Biol Methods

Positions open

Follow BioForum

Follow BioForum on these social networks.

New Interest Groups

Quote of the Day (View All Quotes)

• "The doubter is a true man of science; he doubts only himself and his interpretations, but he believes in science."

Claude Bernard
    Added: 04 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

BioForum Facebook Feed

• 172,600 Total Posts
  • 32,238 Total Members
  • tictac Newest Member
  • 633 Most Online

78 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 77 guests, 1 anonymous users   (See full list)

1 members are celebrating their birthday today

Redha Albahrani (33)

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.