Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/protocol/public_html/forums/hooks/dnofgt_sideblocks_c7ad404e3db8e7915d24c9f8afef07be.php:134) in /home/protocol/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/protocol/public_html/forums/hooks/dnofgt_sideblocks_c7ad404e3db8e7915d24c9f8afef07be.php:134) in /home/protocol/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/protocol/public_html/forums/hooks/dnofgt_sideblocks_c7ad404e3db8e7915d24c9f8afef07be.php:134) in /home/protocol/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/protocol/public_html/forums/hooks/dnofgt_sideblocks_c7ad404e3db8e7915d24c9f8afef07be.php:134) in /home/protocol/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/protocol/public_html/forums/hooks/dnofgt_sideblocks_c7ad404e3db8e7915d24c9f8afef07be.php:134) in /home/protocol/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
BioForum - Biology and Life Science Help Forum & Message Board

• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  • Start New Topic

(View All Videos) Toggle BioVideo

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  gvbdxz : (23 September - 07:20 AM) Thank you Hobs! Happy Autumn Equinox everyone
@  hobglobin : (05 September - 03:24 AM) Happy Birthday gvbdxz, hope you have a great day :)
@  Astilius : (18 August - 07:39 AM) Is industry the dark side? I thought Quality was the dark side (and Regs, the black arts).
@  casandra : (11 August - 11:06 AM) a belated happy b-day, Trof....just don't forget about us when you're rolling on all that dough and nano stuff :)
@  hobglobin : (11 August - 09:20 AM) welcome you switched to the dark side just like toejam? ;)
@  Trof : (11 August - 06:30 AM) Thanks all for birthday wishes. I was kind of busy. I have a new job since this month, in a biotech company, with labs full of NGS machines and other exciting nano stuff Posted Image
@  mdfenko : (03 August - 04:45 AM) thank you nightingale
@  nightingale : (03 August - 01:27 AM) HaPpPpPpPpPpYYY BIiIRtHdAy mdfenko :D
@  mdfenko : (06 July - 05:25 AM) a belated happy birthday, toejam. i hope it went as well as you wanted.
@  hobglobin : (05 July - 09:32 AM) happy birthday Toejam
@  gvbdxz : (30 June - 01:36 AM) Yay I'm finally allowed access to the shoutbox ! Never used Publon, just checked it out. It seems nice, expcept that I don't review.
@  pito : (27 June - 08:12 AM) eum, I was thinking it was a website were they review papers... Maybe I'll have to check it again haha
@  Curtis : (27 June - 04:58 AM) I think you can have resume of what you have reviewed, or something like that. They were interviewed by Nature
@  pito : (27 June - 03:53 AM) I actually never heard of it.. whats the goal? I am a bit confused? People review already published papers? Or?
@  Curtis : (26 June - 11:08 PM) Has anybody registered with Publon?I don't mean to advertise for them, I'm just asking.
@  hobglobin : (17 June - 08:29 AM) wow today only one new spam-account... :D
@  mdfenko : (15 June - 03:33 AM) a belated happy birthday trof
@  hobglobin : (14 June - 08:58 AM) Happy Birthday Trof, hopefully you had a great day :)
@  hobglobin : (14 June - 08:57 AM) just flagged almost three dozen spam accounts...WTF???
@  thekid : (10 June - 12:39 PM) I am trying to set up a biobanking up and running for stool, urine, blood from patients. These samples will be used for future studies of microbiome, molecular biomarkers. We are still figuring out what is the best way to go about doing this, if anyone has information or have been involved in such things please message me.

Protocols and Techniques Forums

General Lab Techniques

Bioinformatics and Biostatistics

Research Idea, Design and Collaboration

Cell Biology

Tissue and Cell Culture

Stem Cell

Flow Cytometry

Molecular Biology

Molecular Cloning

PCR, RT-PCR and Real-Time PCR

Protein and Proteomics

SDS-PAGE and Western Blotting

Genetics and Genomics

Macroarray and Microarray

Animal and Zoology

Histology and Pathology

Products and Vendors Discussion

Molecular Biology Products

Immunology Products

Cell Biology Products

Lab Equipments

Free Stuff

Sit Back and Relax

Chit Chat

Venting and Counseling

Lab Jokes

Be a Geek

Conference and Workshop

Interest Groups

• 74 topics 914 replies

Everything about BioForum

News and Views

BioForum Guide

News and Announcements

Board Discussion

• 0 topics 0 replies

New Articles from J Biol Methods

Positions open

Follow BioForum

Follow BioForum on these social networks.

New Interest Groups

Quote of the Day (View All Quotes)

• "People don't expect too much from literature. They just want to know they're not alone with being confused."

Jonathan Ames
    Added: 13 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

BioForum Facebook Feed

• 173,265 Total Posts
  • 32,290 Total Members
  • pratik_narain Newest Member
  • 633 Most Online

86 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

1 members, 84 guests, 1 anonymous users   (See full list)

El Crazy Xabi

2 members are celebrating their birthday today

Andreas Welker (37), Bela (37)

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.