- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted pcrman on 06 August 2010 - 01:22 PM
Posted baaran on 30 September 2012 - 03:03 AM
This is my Fisrt Time Blogging here, You know the Reason I Decided to Write here is that Just an hour ago, a new responsibility was added to mine. Beside Teaching and some other works, I hvae to Work in EDO of the School of Medicine from now on. So I wont be here, in my Office taht is Shared with Tow other persons. I will go to new office that is...
Posted angeliejohnson on 06 August 2010 - 07:25 PM
* See being single as a condition that needs to be cured.
* Be on a constant lookout for that one person that is going to make everything right.
* Put off living your life until you meet someone.
* Believe that no matter what you do, you will wind up hurt.
* Resign yourself to being alone and miserable...
Posted bob1 on 16 May 2014 - 06:11 PM
For those not familiar with the terminology, front-ends are those bits of software that allow you to access a deeper level of software to do a purpose. ...
- bioforum likes this
Posted toejam on 05 July 2013 - 04:56 PM
It feels like it's been so long since last time I stepped foot on this place (with fungus and all ) The last three months have been a complete change in my life. Now I'm finally working paying taxes and it's completely different to living as a student. As everything in life, it has its pros and cons.
It was my birthday that...
- dynah likes this