Nucleic Acids Res. 1995 March 25; 23(6): 1087–1088.
An improved PCR method for walking in uncloned genomic DNA.
Full text is available as a scanned copy of the original print version. Get a printable copy (PDF file) of the complete article
(457K), or click on a page image below to browse page by page. Links to PubMed are also available for Selected References
Images in this article
Click on the image to see a larger version.
These references are in PubMed. This may not be the complete list of references from this article.
- Ochman, H; Gerber, AS; Hartl, DL. Genetic applications of an inverse polymerase chain reaction. Genetics. 1988 Nov;120(3):621–623. [PubMed]
- Parker, JD; Rabinovitch, PS; Burmer, GC. Targeted gene walking polymerase chain reaction. Nucleic Acids Res. 1991 Jun 11;19(11):3055–3060. [PubMed]
- Rosenthal, A; Jones, DS. Genomic walking and sequencing by oligo-cassette mediated polymerase chain reaction. Nucleic Acids Res. 1990 May 25;18(10):3095–3096. [PubMed]
- Riley, J; Butler, R; Ogilvie, D; Finniear, R; Jenner, D; Powell, S; Anand, R; Smith, JC; Markham, AF. A novel, rapid method for the isolation of terminal sequences from yeast artificial chromosome (YAC) clones. Nucleic Acids Res. 1990 May 25;18(10):2887–2890. [PubMed]
- Lagerström, M; Parik, J; Malmgren, H; Stewart, J; Pettersson, U; Landegren, U. Capture PCR: efficient amplification of DNA fragments adjacent to a known sequence in human and YAC DNA. PCR Methods Appl. 1991 Nov;1(2):111–119. [PubMed]
- Jones, DH; Winistorfer, SC. Genome walking with 2- to 4-kb steps using panhandle PCR. PCR Methods Appl. 1993 Feb;2(3):197–203. [PubMed]
- Domínguez, O; López-Larrea, C. Gene walking by unpredictably primed PCR. Nucleic Acids Res. 1994 Aug 11;22(15):3247–3248. [PubMed]
- Iwahana, H; Tsujisawa, T; Katashima, R; Yoshimoto, K; Itakura, M. PCR with end trimming and cassette ligation: a rapid method to clone exon-intron boundaries and a 5'-upstream sequence of genomic DNA based on a cDNA sequence. PCR Methods Appl. 1994 Aug;4(1):19–25. [PubMed]
- Barnes, WM. PCR amplification of up to 35-kb DNA with high fidelity and high yield from lambda bacteriophage templates. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Mar 15;91(6):2216–2220. [PubMed]
- Cheng, S; Fockler, C; Barnes, WM; Higuchi, R. Effective amplification of long targets from cloned inserts and human genomic DNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Jun 7;91(12):5695–5699. [PubMed]
- Degen, SJ; Rajput, B; Reich, E. The human tissue plasminogen activator gene. J Biol Chem. 1986 May 25;261(15):6972–6985. [PubMed]