| ||(Located on 2nd floor cancer studies in Howey room) |
- Switch on the machine, back left hand side.
- Make sure there is enough distilled water in the reservoirs on top of the machine and at the main menu press others, operator functions, reagent, others, wash i.e. inj1 then type in 12 and press enter.
- Insert tube and machine will wash injectors.
- Remove injector from the reservoir and insert it into the reagent required i.e. ▀gal. = accelerator reagent tube.
- Press exit until you reach main menu again.
- At main menu press others, operator functions, reagent, prime insert tube and press enter.
- Press exit until you reach the main menu.
- At main menu press measure, protocols, print list. Select the programme number you require i.e. 4 (margreet) for ▀gal.
- Press ok add any coments then press enter to continue
- Insert sample tube into machine and press start, chamber will rotate and reagent will inject into tube and the machine will count activity.
- Whilst sample one is counted insert sample two tube and press start (if ▀gal. assay is used then press start in the same time frame as first reagent was added.
- To recover last tube in chamber then press exit until the main menu then press others, turn once and then remove tube.
- Dont forget to repeat step 2 to clean injectors after use.